Build With Self-Control
Without self-control there are many issues in the world with murder, road rage, disorder etc.
How do we allow the virtue of self-control to grow within us.
Self-control requires great strength because the hardest person to say no is to yourself
Self-control requires great strength because exercising self-control involves taking risk
1. Self-control life involves having positive goals
1 Corinthians 9:24-27 (NLT)
2. Self-Control life involves discipline
3. Self-control life demands focus
1 Corinthians 9:25b-26
Accountability reminds us of how far we're drifted.
We need self discipline
4. Self-control life includes the whole person (mind, body & emotion)
5. A Self-control life means total submission to the coach
We need to be lead by the spirit and not by the flesh.